Baby Armie is an Arkansas-based DJ who cut his teeth on FastTracker 2, college radio, and music writing. His current energies go into gigging, fronting the AiMT music blog, and releasing mixes routinely for his ANTS Podcast and occasionally other entities. His direction is eclectic, and he tends toward a journalistic approach to DJing. He has showcased a variety of music within the disciplines of electronic dance music, hip-hop, pop, and ambient.
He's open to doing all kinds of gigs, many of which he'd be open to doing FOR FREE as long as travel and lodging are covered. Email here to inquire.
- With 15 years of DJing experience, Baby Armie has held down multiple residencies at some of Northwest Arkansas' biggest club venues and played all kinds of sets around the Southeast US
- Baby Armie has released mixes for sites and labels such as VICE/THUMP, Throne of Blood, and International Tapes and has more in the pipeline
- UK music giant FACT Magazine has written up two of Baby Armie's mixes, one of which was featured in the Mixtape Round-Up column as one of the week's best mixes
- Baby Armie's ANTS Podcast mixshow is over 50 episodes deep and features guest mixes by up-and-coming producers like András, Holly Waxwing, Cherushii, and Inkswel
- Baby Armie's music blog AiMT has been a fixture in the blogosphere since its conception in 2007